Sunday 18 January 2015

Completed Sanctioned Op Interceptor

Hello, and welcome back to that endless track of alternative 90s American desert highway in all our souls, namely Dark Future. Its been a while, but I finally have an update, having finished the second interceptor from the box set. 

I went for red this time. As with the previous model, I avoided any markings, leaving the cars purely anonymous. 

Can you spot the driver? Got a nice dash in there!

Some serious weaponry on this car - all the better to bring in those Maniax scum!

Rear view, obviously...

The cars lined up - just a few motorbikes to finish but I don't really need them for a game.
What do you guys think?

Orlygg

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you do a game! Bring Out Your Lead, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking ride, love the dusty finish too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of classic post-apocalyptic film I nuovi barbari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, you know, I might do a game board for DF this summer using a couple of wallpaper paste tables - you'd get a nice long road to play on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been wondering about getting the board sections measured up and then asking someone with a laser cutter about doing them up in MDF so they were studier.

      Delete