Tuesday 2 October 2012

Slave to Darkness: What's on the table?

Quick update as I work on the remaining parts of Friday's battle in Sudbury. I grabbed the chance of 30 minutes miniature time to base up a few beauties, most notably the finished Chaos champions of Khorne and Nurgle.

Here they are...

 Khorne Champion
 Nurgle Champion
 Chaos Thug
 Chaos Dwarf
Chaos Warrior

And finally, a rather bizarre recent purchase that I have never seen before and I was wondering if anyone with a beard longer than my can give me any further info about it. There is no date on the slottabase tag but it does read CHAOS DEMON.

Anyone recognise this monstrosity?


1 comment:

  1. Yep, that demon is an old model from 1985. Can be seen here. http://www.solegends.com/citfly/citfly85/198501/fly8501-b-01.htm
    Good catch there!

    ReplyDelete