Sunday 1 July 2012

Wolf Riders Completed!

I've finished the unit and here they all are based and ready. I have another five riders to work on later; these will be armed with bows but I'm ready to move on to something a little different. As you may know, I am currently working on two 3rd edition armies; Goblionoids and the Undead. With two units now completed for the greenskins its time to return to my beloved skeletons- but what shall I paint next? 

Anyway, here are a few snaps showing the wulfboyz in all their glory.


Wulfboyz on the charge! 

 From the rear!

 This is the last wolf rider that I had to finish. He is hefting a rather large spear there isn't he!

 A shot from the other side.

And a final rear shot!

Right, I'm off to raid the lead pile!

Orlygg.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely looking unit. The good thing about Goblins on wolves is that when they rout (and they invariably will!) their pursuing opponents hopefully won't be able to stay in contact and get that devastating second free hack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Beautiful little unit! The old Gobbos are by far the best and I love the fact that each of them has such character!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wolf riders Orlygg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work on these...I look fwd to the bow armed ones as well!

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words. The second batch of wolves have been started and just need the finishing touches added and then work can begin. First though, the chariot!

    ReplyDelete