I fancied something a little different. So I went for this ancient Citadel heavy bombard and three crew figures, all of which have been holding up my leadpile as long as I can remember. Not having much time on my hands with the kids at home, I thought I might use my speed painting techniques on multiple figures just to push myself.
And these are the results. Sure, they are a bit rough round the edges in places but I got this unit on the table in record time - around four hours I guess, excluding basing.
Not that it is a process I think I will be repeating. Nor will I repeat the same livery for medieval models in a unit as I feel this makes the models look a bit to samey for me.